Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A QUOTE

“All my films can be thought of in terms of black and white, except for Cries and Whispers. In the screenplay, it says that red represents for me the interior of the soul. When I was a child, I imagined the soul to be a dragon, a shadow floating in the air like blue smoke—a huge winged creature, half bird, half fish. But inside the dragon, everything was red.”

- Ingmar Bergman

~*~


euthydemos, no, I haven't started "Apt Pupil" yet. Exquisite Corpse is almost as bad as I was expecting; I doubt I'm even going to finish it, so I might give "Apt Pupil" a try next. Remind me to tell you why Poppy Z. Brite is a morbid, perverse fangirl sometime.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Clown said...

No, you don't need to do anything on your part.... except, perhaps, check out the links with the quote from your blog that I've recently added in my blogs and let me know if you're satisfied with what I've chosen.... but really, that's optional too. Smile.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home